- Size Guide
- Additional information
- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
Here is a training hoodie that can be worn all day long, during training, at home or while travelling. Ideal for exercising in cold weather!
HEAT CONTROL AND COMFORT
- 3D heat control is achieved, thanks to its unique knit; body temperature is constant with no sudden rises or falls.
- The unique knit boosts air circulation and regulates body temperature.
- It disperses moisture out, dries fast and protects from heat.
- Weighing only 180gm, it is light and does not hinder movement.
- A funnel neck protects your ears and head and perfectly keeps out cold.
DESIGN AND STYLE
- Figure-hugging, this hoodie gives a comfortable slim fit.
- It is a mix of casualness, smartness and sportiveness…all 3 in 1!
POSTURE AND SUPPORT
- A light spin control pad is woven into the fabric to keep your shoulders aligned and the upper body straight.
- 3D shock absorbers are woven in the sleeves to provide localised support to the biceps and forearm.
- Muscles are protected from vibrations and injury.
SEAMLESS: For optimum comfort, the microfibre is 100% seamless, lightweight and very soft.
SHOCK ABSORPTION MICRO MASSAGE: The specific silicone allows for perfect addaptation to the morphology of the body, absorption of impact and micro-muscular massage to increase comfort and muscle revitalization.
SPIN CONTROL: “Spin-control“ helps you to reinforce your posture during effort for perfect maintenance.
ULTRALIGHT: Your COMPRESSPORT® do not retain water and will remain featherlight in all conditions.
3D PATCH SHOCK ABSORBER: The long-sleeve and short-sleeve models include 3D patches providing localized, maintained compression to the muscles of the arm (biceps) and the forearm (supinator and pronator teres), and providing optimum shock absorption as well as an anti-vibration effect.
3D THERMO: A 3D knit creates a thermal mattress made of ventilation channels and air cushions. It prevents direct contact with the skin and controls temperature variations between surrounding air and the skin. Body temperature stays at its normal internal level, 36-37.5°, so that the organism functions correctly.