Compressport R2 V2 Oxygen
Compressport R2 V2 Oxygen
- Size Guide
- บทวิจารณ์ (6)
The R2 Oxygen completes COMPRESSPORT® range of calf sleeves and offers to pro athletes the most performing high-tech sleeves ever! On trail, triathlon or marathon tracks, performance, protection, comfort and freedom of movement will reach high levels.
OXYGENATION AND STRENGTH
- Targeted graduated compression at calf level brings oxygen to the muscles.
- Muscles perform better on longer distances and recover faster after effort.
- Ventilation bands directly integrated in the ultra-extensible fibre allow optimal oxygenation of the muscles.
SUPPORT AND PROTECTION
- Muscles, being fully supported, stay strong – ideal on long distance races.
- Shock absorber, the R2 Oxygen increases resistance to effort.
- Muscle injury is limited by 29%.
- An ergonomic tab supports and protects the patellar tendon against vibrations.
- Knees are well protected during descents and speedy technical trails.
RECOVERY AND DETOX
- Worn before effort, it allows fast recovery and keeps calves fresh and rested.
- Worn after effort, it ensures light legs free of soreness and swelling.
- It reduces significantly lactic acid in muscles for faster recovery.
ANTI FATIGUE: The shock and vibration absorption on muscles, veins and joints increases resistance to effort.
D-TOX: Studies show a significant reduction in lactic acid during effort.
MASSAGING FIBER: Every movement triggers a micromassage providing well being and lightness Patented fibre.
RECOVERY: You will feel it immediately… A feeling of well being, lightness and strength surrounding your legs from the ankle to the groin. It will accelerate venous return preventing blood from stagnating in calves, hamstrings and quadriceps therefore making your legs feel ultra light.
SHOCK ABSORBER: The 360° compression dampens the “shock wave” effect on muscles, veins and joints.
ULTRA-RESIST: In normal use COMPRESSPORT ® is tear proof.
ULTRALIGHT: Your COMPRESSPORT® do not retain water and will remain featherlight in all conditions.
K-PROTECT: This ergonomic tab supports the patellar tendon and dampens vibrations up to 8%. The best ally knees can have while pushing limits on steep descents and intense speedy technical trails.
COMPRESSION OXYGEN: A milimetre-precision compression graduation in the targeted areas brings oxygen to the muscles and therefore enhances performances and facilitates recovery. The muscles are supported for a feeling of strengh and a better performance on a longer distance. Ultra-extensible, the fiber is also more breathable for a maximum comfort.
- Machine Wash at 30°C
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Tumble Dry
* Items may differ from photos.