- Size Guide
- บทวิจารณ์ (1)
This 40g-weighted Overshort is made of hydrophobic fibre, repels moisture and dries quickly. Hemless and zipless, its extreme lightness makes it comfortable to wear. To top it all, an energy pocket caters for your tablets and keys.
The Tops of the Racing Overshort
- In an hydrophobic fabric, this over-short does not retain water and dries quickly
- In one layer of fabric and without any hem, it allows freedom of movement and no friction
- It`s V-shape belt is ergonomic and does not add pressure on the abdomen, but supports it.
- That same belt is fitted with a front pocket that can store keys, bars and gels.
- Ventilation zones on the sides, light, aerated, breathable mesh areas promote evaporation of sweat and quick drying. They also double up as easy to reach pockets on both sides for quick and easy nutrition storage. Their intelligent location prevents any bouncing around.
- The water-repellent fibre wicks moisture away and evacuates sweat without absorbing it, even when excessive. No more uncomfortable heavy, damp clothing that irritates and doesn’t dry.
- Your COMPRESSPORT® do not retain water and will remain featherlight in all conditions.
- Seamless and without elastic, the upper part of the sock does not compress the leg, thus relieving the pressure in that area.
- Maximum comfort of the abdominal muscles while providing great support by absorbing shocks in the lower back fatigue areas. The V Shape of the belt will prevent any pressure on the stomach for optimal comfort.
- The sleeves are light and flexible to allow a great freedom of movement. The lack of hems ands stratch knits avoids the sensation of tension, pressure or tightness. While the vollume of the biceps increases due to effort, the sleeve follows the ergonomics of the body perfectly without putting pressure or compressing muscle regardless of the athlete’s morphology.
Zone3 Baseball Cap0 จาก 5