Oxsitis Hydragon Pulse 7X
Oxsitis Hydragon Pulse 7X
- Size Guide
- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
The PULSE 7.X bag is designed to satisfy the requirements of the most demanding athletes. This ultra-light backpack allows you to carry the essential equipment for the trail. Perfect balance between lightness and stability. Side Velcro to adjust your bag according to its capacity and your size. Its Mesh 3D interior optimizes the breathability of your back, it offers optimal comfort for the Trail, but also mountain biking, or Nordic skiing. A 7L storage volume bag, equipped with 2 flexible 500ml flasks carried on the front of the bag, but also compatible to carry a 1 to 2L water bag on the back. The accessories are quickly accessible and very well maintained. All you have to think about is running, this bag is being forgotten!
- Quick-access pocket
Volume (litres): 7
Weight (grams): 195 (without accessory)
Nylon ripstop 40D, waterproofness 1000mm
3D Mesh for a good breathability of the back
S (< 1m70 / < 65kg)
M (1m70 à 1m85 / 65kg à 80kg )
L (> 1m85 / > 80kg)
- Anatomical fit with unique adjustments: lateral Velcro to adjust your bag according to its capacity and your size.
- Pectoral and ventral adjustment, for a better distribution of the load on the back, and a perfect stability, without disturbing the breathing.
- Large waterproof smartphone pocket (5’5) on right shoulder strap, with earphone passage, and with self-locking slider.
- Small storage pocket with ultra-fast access for gels, bars, headband on the top of the left shoulder strap of the bag.
- Compartments with 2 flexible 500ml flasks.
- Bi-elastic compartments, made from the experience feedback of our elite athletes to transport their bars, gels, very easily accessible and without tossing.
- Central compartment easily accessible by a zippered closure. This central compartment is itself segmented by several independent compartments to easily store a water bag, but also small accessories to avoid their tossing and turning in full action.
- 4 Reflective loops for more security that allow you to attach a Mesh net accessory, to increase the volume of the bag (if necessary).
Bag sold with 2 flexible 500ml flasks. Compatible compartment to accommodate a 1 to 2L water pocket on the back. Top fastenings of straps to hold the Flasks tubes or the water pocket.
For increased safety, Oxsitis backpacks are equipped with a whistle that is easily accessible without putting the bag down and reflective strips.
Care and maintenance
Oxsitis bags are made of technical materials with water-repellent properties.
- Hand wash
- Ironing excluded
- Machine drying excluded
- Professional cleaning excluded
- Bleaching excluded
Do not use laundry or detergents. Wash your bag with a soft sponge.