Oxsitis Hydragon ACE 16
Oxsitis Hydragon ACE 16
- Size Guide
- บทวิจารณ์ (0)
The ACE 16 backpack is designed to meet the needs of long-distance runners. This very light backpack allows you to carry the essential equipment for Trails or Ultras. Perfect balance between lightness and stability. Equipped with the Airback Control ventilation system to maximize the breathability of your back, it offers optimal comfort for the Trail, but also for long mountain bike rides or day trips. Nature runners and sports hikers will be seduced by its versatility and its many accessories for fixing sticks, easily accessible with its quickly reclosable pockets by magnet. Equipped with our latest innovations to optimize comfort and simplify its use, it allows you to experience your adventures in nature to the full. Keep your things dry with its waterproof slides and self-locking sliders.
- Organization of the compartments
Volume (l): 16
Weight (grams): 300 (without accessories)
40D ripstop nylon, 1000mm waterproof3D Mesh with Airback Control system for good back ventilation
S (< 1m70 / < 65kg)
M (1m70 à 1m85 / 65kg à 80kg )
L (> 1m85 / > 80kg)
- Anatomical fit with unique adjustments: lateral velcros to adjust your bag according to its capacity and size.Chest and ventral adjustment, for a better distribution of the load on the back, and a perfect stability, without disturbing the breathing.
- Smartphone pocket on right shoulder strap, with earphone access, and with self-locking slider.
- Compartments designed to accommodate 2 flexible 500ml flasks.
- Bi-elastic compartments, made from the experience feedback of our elite athletes to transport their bars, gels, very easily accessible and without tossing.
- Compartments with magnetic closure on the 2-lateral adjustment velcros, in order to store 3 energy bars on each side.Central compartment easily accessible by a zippered closure.
- This central compartment is itself segmented by several independent compartments to easily store a water pocket, its refill clothes, or its comfort equipment.
- Separate the heavy from the light, the dry from the wet.
- These very fast access pockets offer a great organization to store your essential or occasional equipment.
- 4 Reflective loops for more security that allow you to attach a Mesh net accessory, to increase the volume of the bag if necessary.
- Expandable pocket with quick access (top and side) on the back of the bag, which allows access to its contents without having to remove the bag. Ideal for storing a light jacket, or as a quiver for sticks.
- Bag sold with 2L water pocket. Compatible compartments to accommodate any 500ml soft flask on the front of the bag.
- Oxsitis backpacks are equipped with a whistle that is easily accessible without putting the bag down and reflective strips for added safety.
Care and maintenance
Oxsitis bags are made of technical materials with water-repellent properties.
- Hand wash
- Ironing excluded
- Machine drying excluded
- Professional cleaning excluded
- Bleaching excluded
Do not use laundry or detergents. Wash your bag with a soft sponge.